Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Careers – Boiler Operator for Full Time at their offices in Bloomingburg, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Careers – Boiler Operator||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||Bloomingburg, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Oversees the operation of the plant, working a 12-hour rotating shift schedule, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the Company.
- Communicates directly with QA/QC laboratory to ensure effective participation in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Monitors and controls plant operations.
- Monitors use and inventories of process chemicals and supplies.
- Participates in safety, health and environmental programs.
- Reviews the operation of the plant constantly to monitor production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA/QC program and procedures.
- Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Communicates directly with the maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs.
- Participates in Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains QA/QC records.
- Maintains adequate records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, plant uptime, utility consumption, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Knows and understands city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to process operations and works in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
- Understands and interprets QA/QC results and takes appropriate action when required.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- An Ohio High Pressure Boiler Operator license required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloomingburg, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A