Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Careers – QA/QC Lab Technician for Full Time at their offices in Bluffton, IN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Careers – QA/QC Lab Technician||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||Bluffton, IN, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Implements the quality assurance (QA/QC) program for the ethanol plant to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Assists in implementing plant QA/QC program.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the QA/QC laboratory are met at all times.
- Assists coordinating activities with other departments.
- Ensures accuracy of analysis of samples and provides results in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Demonstrates teamwork and takes initiative in daily work.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the ethanol process.
- Operates, maintains, and calibrates laboratory equipment.
- Implements programs and procedures required to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness.
- Maintains safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Reviews reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure that QA/QC standards are met.
- Communicates directly with production department to ensure effective participation by the process operators in the implementation of QA/QC policies and procedures.
- Implements plant QA/QC program based on best practice in the ethanol industry by sampling various points in the process and conducting QA/QC tests.
- Participates in the safety program for the QA/QC laboratory.
- Monitors use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies.
- Bachelor’s (or higher level) degree in a related scientific or technical field preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in a laboratory setting required. An Associate’s (or higher level degree) in a related scientific or technical field may substitute for the one year experience.
- Experience with implementing effective QA/QC programs preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with software programs such as Office, LIMS, Pi or SAP preferred.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting automated laboratory equipment (such as HPLC or GC) preferred.
- Experience with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bluffton, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A