Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Job Openings – Senior IT Systems Design Specialist for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Job Openings – Senior IT Systems Design Specialist||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior Business Systems Design Specialist on the Information Services Commercial team, you will design and implement enterprise solutions around the logistics, and wholesale marketing functions. The initial project the employee will join is for the implementation of a system to help proactively manage product allocations for US, Canada, Mexico and UK.
- Deploy new solutions and enhancements/fixes to the Commercial business by troubleshooting, problem solving, interacting with end-users, training, defining system scope, configuration, testing, etc.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables.
- Collaborate across the organization and with outside parties to deliver solutions.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Be organized and manage business user interactions including requirements gathering, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Perform analysis on complex business processes and recommend simplified, quality solutions to meet business objectives.
- Results Orientation
- Orientation to Details
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent.
- 8 – 15 years of refinery industry or business/IT experience utilizing SAP-Sales & Distribution (SD) and/or SAP Materials Management (MM) with a g ood understanding of integration with FI/CO.
- Experience with SAP’s IS-Oil module: Formula & Average Pricing (F&A), Hydrocarbon Product Management (HPM), Exchanges, Traders & Schedulers Workbench (TSW) preferred.
- Experience debugging in SAP.
- Experience in OTC and/or P2P.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A