Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Jobs 2023 – Instrumentation & Electrician Technician for Full Time at their offices in Albion, NE, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Jobs 2023 – Instrumentation & Electrician Technician||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||Albion, NE, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Interacts directly with operations and shipping & receiving departments to ensure scheduled work can be completed.
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Participates in Health, Safety and Environmental programs.
- Assists with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Monitors reliability of equipment.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Participates in plant turnarounds.
- Works with engineering department and external contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Completes work orders as assigned.
- Assists Corporate Network / IT department as needed.
- Works a schedule that occasionally requires overtime or call-in as required.
- Repairs or replaces plant equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Knows and understands city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work in a safe manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
- Participates in safe work permit and lock out tag out programs.
- Minimum of two years of experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair or associates degree (or higher) in a related field required.
- ISA certification preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Programmable logic controller / Distributed control system (PLC/DCS) troubleshooting/programming experience preferred.
- Journeyman license preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albion, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A