Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Jobs 2023 – Shipping & Receiving Operator for Full Time at their offices in Albion, NE, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Jobs 2023 – Shipping & Receiving Operator||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||Albion, NE, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for loading ethanol and distiller’s grain, work 12-hour rotating day shifts, as well as the movement of trucks and rails cars on the plant site. Ensure maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Monitors area equipment and assists with maintenance as required.
- Loads ethanol into trucks and railcars.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks as required.
- Loads distiller’s grains into trucks, railcars, and containers.
- Communicates regularly with local rail service to facilitate rail movement activities.
- Operates and maintains all processes associated with product storage and loading.
- Creates tickets and issues paperwork to drivers.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant site to facilitate loading of product.
- Takes samples of ethanol and distiller’s grains for testing.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end loaders and lifts.
- Performs routine housekeeping duties to maintain a clean work environment.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs. (LOTO-lock out tag out, Safe Work Permit, FSMA-Food Safety Modernization Act).
- Operates meters, bulk weighers, and scales to facilitate product loading.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with the movement and loading of rail cars preferred.
- Experience working with heavy equipment in an industrial environment or grain elevator preferred.
- Experience with standard computer software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook and SAP, preferred.
- Experience with the operation of front-end loaders, forklift trucks, rail movers, man lifts, and related material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albion, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A