Website Valero Energy
Valero Energy currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Valero Jobs San Antonio 2023 – Load Systems Specialist for Full Time at their offices in San Antonio, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Valero Jobs San Antonio 2023 – Load Systems Specialist||Company Name:||Valero Energy||Job Location:||San Antonio, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Valero Energy||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The role of the Load System Specialist requires a good understanding of the configuration, installation, and maintenance of the Terminal Load System. Included in the Load System are Network Devices, Terminal Automation System (TAS), Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Graphical User Interface (GUI), flow computers (FCs), Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), motor contolers, batch presets, Remote Control Units (RCUs), card readers, metering, temperature, pressure, and level instruments, injection blocks, printers, and and the associated reporting.
- Database design and configuration.
- PLC solution.
- Participates in planning and scheduling work for the team.
- Participates in communication planning between the project/support team and operations.
- Participates in ensuring safe work conditions.
- Participates in delivering technical direction for FCMs, DCS, and/or PLC programming via the Cause & Effect and Controls Narrative.
- Presets and related Flow Control Modules (FCMs).
- Virtual servers environment
- Training Manual for the Load System environment.
- Load System communication front end processes, i.e., the polling engine.
- Physical WAN/LAN Network
- Testing Manuals for the Load System installs to ensure proper testing before start-ups.
- Graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and the associated supervisory control.
- Operations Manual for the Load System environment.
- Server/client applications and software
- Participates in keeping the OS and third party software applications protected against viruses and is patched in an appropriate timeframe.
- Load System and the associated supporting software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Visual Basic, C, or Pascal programming languages.
- Load System Presets.
- 3+ years of field experience preferred
- Network equipment such as routers and switches.
- Load System Software.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Microsoft Office or RedHAT products, relational databases, Windows, and/or direct computing support activities including knowledge of equipment, and application software .
- Instrumentation such as pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A