Website Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Victoria Secret Careers – Lingerie Manager Peachtree for Full Time at their offices in Columbus, GA. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Victoria Secret Careers – Lingerie Manager Peachtree||Company Name:||Victoria's Secret||Job Location:||Columbus, GA||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Victoria's Secret||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Manager is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Lingerie Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager of Lingerie.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling practices and shrink reduction.
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Victoria’s Secret Bras. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- The Lingerie Manager has the primary responsibility of driving results of the Victoria’s Secret brand.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and assigned team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of assigned team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Brand.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA
Application Deadline: N/A