Website Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Victoria Secret Employment – Assistant Store Manager Wolfchase for Full Time at their offices in Memphis, TN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Victoria Secret Employment – Assistant Store Manager Wolfchase||Company Name:||Victoria's Secret||Job Location:||Memphis, TN, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Victoria's Secret||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) has the primary responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) owns workforce management processes, product life cycle, and asset protection of entire store.
- Primary owner of Asset Protection (AP).
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
- Supports brand guide execution in absence of Brand Operations Supervisor.
- Inspects associate availability, scheduling practices, and zoning of total store and approves all associate requests off.
- Schedules brand guide planning, mapping and execution.
- Inspects payroll coding for accuracy and makes daily, weekly, monthly decisions to manage labor plan.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors, and building customer loyalty.
- Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Develops associate retention strategies with Store Manager.
- Determines operational and product life cycle planning for store and drives business growth though short term and long term actions that focus on improving merchandise availability.
- Shares Key Performance Indicator reporting and builds capability of entire store team around physical inventory outcomes.
- Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task.
- Personally owns partnership with maintenance and tracking and follow-up of all maintenance issues.
- Oversees team processing and replenishment.
- Owns understanding shipment visibility to ensure processing payroll is scheduled to meet product flow demands and adjust schedule appropriately.
- Manages supply budget and makes final decision on all supply orders.
- Executes all workforce management requirements including; schedule creation, entering in events/fixed schedules, editing, and posting.
- Maintains visual merchandising standards of total store.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans for direct reports.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for execution of assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Schedules all brand’s initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A