Website Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Victoria Secret Employment – Manager Talent Management for Full Time at their offices in Reynoldsburg, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Victoria Secret Employment – Manager Talent Management||Company Name:||Victoria's Secret||Job Location:||Reynoldsburg, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Victoria's Secret||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Partners and supports the development and execution of enterprise-wide talent review, succession planning and performance management processes and strategies that reflect business priorities. Leverages key success criteria and data to consistently differentiate talent and create talent pools and pipelines for current and future business capability. Assess and diagnose the overall talent health and skill gaps across the organinzation. Create templates and tools to provide cross business unit visibility of talent for a strong internal talent market.
- Advanced skills in developing and maintaining large scale, enterprise processes and tools for consistent implementation and interpretation. Advanced skills interpreting data and trends to recommend appropriate talent solutions. Use visuals and graphics to tell a cohesive story.
- Proven knowledge of trends, concepts, principles and current practices in learning and career development with focus on accelerated and executive development practices.
- Solid skills in leveraging effective working relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders in support of business goals. Ability to mend and reinforce broken or strained relationships.
- Design, implement and manage the enterprise succession planning process by partnering with HRBPs and business leaders to identify bench and build strong pipelines for succession to key roles based on current and future capability. Ensure leaders have robust development plans to prepare successors for their next role within a designated time.
- Design, implement and manage the enterprise talent review process by partnering with HRBPs and business leaders to assess the talent needs of their business unit and the enterprise and provide expertise and tools to identify top talent and determine development required to drive talent strategies.
- Organization, Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Proven use of organizational communication strategies to increase impact of communications and associate engagement of internal programs, changes and experiences. Ability to implement associate communication strategies including cascades of key messages and action plans.
- Proven knowledge of techniques and approaches to foster an enterprise culture that lives our values daily and exhibits successful leadership behaviors.
- processes and tools for managers to align goals, provide feedback and coaching and consistently evaluate the performance of individuals and teams based on company priorities.
- Partner with HRIS manager to collect, analyze, and maintain talent data for respective business units and overall organinzation talent health assessment. Aggregate data to create stories, presentations, and visuals to showcase organizational talent strengths, opportunities, and gaps for action to advance goals.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Champion and advocate for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is all talent and performance management discussions. Create environments to showcase diverse talent to build inclusive high performing teams.
- Foundational knowledge of total rewards philosophies and strategies to promote and retain top talent through the design of total rewards programs.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Foundational knowledge of and ability to apply core project planning and management principles, guidelines and practices.
- Solid knowledge of the business structure, operations and key leaders to understand points of connection, alignment, standards and processes.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion on work-related issues.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems and supporting talent suites. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, database and internet applications.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge and skills to make and model sound judgments based on principles, values and business arguments.
- Proven customer service skills.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reynoldsburg, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A