Website Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Victoria Secret Employment – Store Manager for Full Time at their offices in Grand Junction, CO, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Victoria Secret Employment – Store Manager||Company Name:||Victoria's Secret||Job Location:||Grand Junction, CO, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Victoria's Secret||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A Victoria’s Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader leads performance though our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the District Manager.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and assigned team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of assigned team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Supervisor(s), Sales and Support Generalists.
- Supports direction and drives performance for the “Best At” categories. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving top line sales through leading the sales floor, coaching and development of the team and selling
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision making.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lifting.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspiring a team to deliver total company contribution.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Experience leading, coaching, and directing a team in a retail environment.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Junction, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A