Website Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Victoria Secret Job Application – Store Manager Red Cliffs for Full Time at their offices in St George, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Victoria Secret Job Application – Store Manager Red Cliffs||Company Name:||Victoria's Secret||Job Location:||St George, UT, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Victoria's Secret||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A Victoria’s Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader leads performance though our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the District Manager.
- Sets direction and drives performance for primary Best At categories. Approves and executes all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Owner of the visual merchandising cycle (planning, mapping, and inspection of execution).
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving top line sales through leading the sales floor, coaching and development of the team and selling.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Assistant Store Manager(s), Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
- Ensures operational excellence though visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling practices and shrink reduction.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspiring a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lifting.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision making.
- Experience leading, coaching, and directing a team in a retail environment.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St George, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A