Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Job Application – Chef de Partie for Full Time at their offices in Odney Club, Cookham, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Job Application – Chef de Partie||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Odney Club, Cookham, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Working in the hotel, you’ll be surrounded by a team of passionate and dedicated hospitality Partners to give our guests the best experience whether they are with us for the day or a longer stay. What is different about our guests though, is that they are Partners, their friends and family.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved with menu planning and catering for regular events, weddings and members functions at the club depending on needs.
- As the hotel offers a variety of dining and food options to our guests, you’ll need to be flexible to work in different areas, adhering to all health and safety requirements at all times.
- The role will offer you opportunities to display your talent, people management skills and knowledge of running a successful kitchen through supervising the department when required.
- This role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your real passion for food and allow you to invent, produce and present quality dishes in accordance with our hotel offer.
- It will also provide you with development opportunities and the progression routes.
- You’ll also be providing guidance to the Commis chef, controlling stock and minimising wastage.
- As a Chef De Partie, you’ll be working as part of our friendly kitchen brigade to ensure the efficient day to day running of the kitchen and to assist in providing a consistently high quality dining experience while maintaining sales, reputation and profit of the kitchen as agreed by the Head Chef.
- The Odney Club has a very close working relationship to the Partnership owned Winter Hill Golf Club and in this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance of all food safety policies, procedures and practices
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working in a professional kitchen
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Odney Club, Cookham, UK
Application Deadline: N/A