Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Job Vacancies – Programme Manager for Full Time at their offices in Victoria, London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Job Vacancies – Programme Manager||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Victoria, London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
With the support of our experienced team of Project Managers, you will be playing a key role in turning the Partnership strategy into tangible results that bring great benefit.
- You will be responsible for delivering a number of interrelated projects forming a portfolio or programme and be accountable for delivering within timescales, cost and quality limitations on behalf of the programme sponsor. You will build a programme of change across many business areas, navigating risks, issues, dependencies and challenges.
- Being a member of the Programme and Projects sub profession you will streamline productivity and efficiency in the way we deliver change in the Partnership.
- You will work across many different business areas, working with a huge variety of Partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- You will shape ideas and manage the complete project tasks from costing through to implementation.
- A Professional Programme and Project Management qualifications eg MSP, Prince 2, MOP
- You will have a wealth of experience managing tasks consisting of internal and external resources with experience building, managing and influencing diverse relationships with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers with a proven track record of aligning divergent views.
- Experience building, managing and influencing diverse relationships across a business and a track record of aligning divergent views.
- Salesforce Customer 360: Salesforce cloud stack
- Customer Rewarding: Rewards, Offers, Membership & basket processing
- You will have a proven track record of delivering significant change programmes involving complex stakeholder management, to deliver the business strategy.
- Campaign Management: Omni-channel Campaign management.
- Ability to facilitate trade off decisions between strategic levers. Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong commercial and financial skills
- High degree of commercial and value management skills including ability to interpret and work with financial appraisals and NPV, ability to develop business cases and use effective value judgement to recommend changes to scope / direction.
- Transformation experience – demonstrated an ability to transform the culture of a team to deliver value to the customer faster.
- Relevant experience
- Demonstrated an ability to lead with agility and pace at scale
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A