Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Job Vacancies – Programme Manager for Full Time at their offices in Victoria, London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Job Vacancies – Programme Manager||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Victoria, London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role you will deliver change programmes which create value for our customers and our business alike. As we embark on our new transformation strategy, this is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of the changes.
- You will work across many different business areas, working with a huge variety of Partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- You will be responsible for delivering a number of interrelated projects forming a portfolio or programme and be accountable for delivering within timescales, cost and quality limitations on behalf of the programme sponsor.
- Being a member of the Programme and Projects sub profession you will streamline productivity and efficiency in the way we deliver change in the Partnership.
- You will build a programme of change across many business areas, navigating risks, issues, dependencies and challenges.
- You will shape ideas and manage the complete project tasks from costing through to implementation.
- Relevant experience
- Strong commercial and financial skills
- A Professional Programme and Project Management qualifications eg MSP, Prince 2, MOP
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A