Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Recruitment – Driver Installer Trainee for Full Time at their offices in Theale, Reading, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Recruitment – Driver Installer Trainee||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Theale, Reading, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our Customer Delivery teams are the face of the John Lewis & Partners brand. As part of a 2 person crew, you will deliver, assemble and install a wide range of home furnishings, electrical products and sports equipment, ensuring every delivery is made with the highest level of customer service.
- Your typical day will start with completing all daily vehicle checks and following correct defect reporting procedures.
- Finally, you will offer to take away the packaging.
- Communication with your customers is key and you will need to ensure you call every customer 30 minutes before you are due to arrive.
- After you have safely loaded / checked your route you will then undertake your deliveries and collections for the day alongside your colleague.
- Assembly of flat pack
- TV installations
- Upon arrival you will deliver the customers goods to their room of choice and undertake any services that have been booked.
- Installation and disconnection of white goods
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Must be aged 18 or over
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Theale, Reading, UK
Application Deadline: N/A