Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Vacancies – Digital Marketing Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Bracknell Campus, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Vacancies – Digital Marketing Specialist||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Bracknell Campus, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Digital Marketing Specialist: Affiliates, you will be responsible for the management of our affiliate programme with a focus on both acquiring and retaining customers. This will involve working with internal stakeholders to shape and plan activity, set up campaigns, optimise performance and deep dive analysis to present back to the business against agreed KPIs. You’ll work closely with the other performance channels (PPC, display, social and email) to align and deliver successful campaigns.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of building relationships with publishers and agencies.
- Experience of reporting numbers and turning into insight, confident reporting back to the business
- Knowledge of the latest developments within affiliate marketing and keen to be innovative.
- In-depth knowledge of running an affiliate programme (preferably retail).
- An individual who thrives on understanding performance of activity and scoping ways to continually improve.
- Google Analytics knowledge and experience
- Strong online experience
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management
- Knowledge of a SAS platform for managing affiliate activity.
- Enthusiasm for digital
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bracknell Campus, UK
Application Deadline: N/A