Website Waitrose & Partners
Waitrose & Partners currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Waitrose Vacancies – Greenkeeper Mechanic for Full Time at their offices in Winter Hill, Cookham, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Waitrose Vacancies – Greenkeeper Mechanic||Company Name:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Location:||Winter Hill, Cookham, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Waitrose & Partners||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Working at Winter Hill, you will get to work in a beautiful location with some of the best views and countryside around. On completion of your Earning Membership period, you’ll have access to the great benefits that our Partners receive such as paid holiday, discount in our Waitrose & John Lewis shops and many other benefits designed to allow our Partners a great work / life balance.
- You will also be seen as a brand ambassador for the Partnership in your interactions with customers and your actions to provide a consistently outstanding customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
- In order to make sure that the golf course is always at its best, there will be early starts and some weekend shifts
- You’ll be working in a team to maintain and manage our fleet of golf course maintenance equipment with additional responsibility given to a fleet of auxiliary land management equipment.
- In addition the role involves supporting the team to keep the course to a very high standard in caring for the greens and creating a challenging but enjoyable course to our golfers, whilst ensuring that etiquette is adhered to at all times.
- The golf course has developed over the years to be a mature, high quality course with a great reputation making it a popular and busy course and this is down to the dedicated and passionate greenkeeping team.
- To offer the best experience to our guests, you will need to be flexible and support other areas of the club if required.
- Willingness to work towards NVQ Level 3 Sports Turf Management
- PA1, PA2, & PA6 spraying qualification
- Knowledge of Machinery Maintenance
- Attention to detail and a passion to achieve excellent results
- Knowledge of irrigation systems
- Clean Driving Licence
- City and Guilds in Welding level 1 or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 in land-based engineering or equivalent
- Chainsaw certificate
- Knowledge of Greenkeeping
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Hill, Cookham, UK
Application Deadline: N/A