WHSmith currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WH Smith Jobs – Junior Buyer for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WH Smith Jobs – Junior Buyer||Company Name:||WHSmith||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WHSmith||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a team. The role requires an organised individual, capable of managing complex information and a diverse supplier base. The successful candidate will have strong relationship building skills as well as being confident when it comes to presenting data and analysing the figures.
- Working closely with other areas of the business including Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Finance team
- Buying responsibility for Book categories
- Working closely with the supply base to ensure in store availability is maintained.
- Generating new ideas on how to grow YOY Sales, margin and supplier income
- Building up strong relationships with suppliers to deliver effective and profitable plans
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitor activity in a fast paced environment, to help identify new opportunities as well as changes to our existing offering
- Able to deliver meaningful reports and cut through the information / detail in order to get to the real issue
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including V lookups and Pivot Tables
- Enthusiastic and excited about books
- Remains calm under pressure
- Previous Buying experience within a Retail/FMCG background
- Proven track record of delivering strong levels of supplier income
- Net understanding of business (i.e. buying and stock)
- Excellent numerical and analysis capability
- Strong presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A