Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Whole Foods Employment – HR Generalist in West Hollywood for Full Time at their offices in West Hollywood, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Whole Foods Employment – HR Generalist in West Hollywood||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||West Hollywood, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for consulting with and advising organizational leaders and Team Members on TM relations and other related issues within an assigned client group or groups. Assesses and anticipates Team Member, Team Leader, and related organizational needs and works across TMS departments to develop and deliver integrated solutions. Works with leadership to adapt and apply TMS initiatives and programs in a manner that supports local business needs. Serves as the client face of TMS, acting as an interface and liaison with other TMS groups (including Recruiting, Team Member / Team Leader Development, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS) as well as the Legal organization. Ensures compliance with corporate policies, government regulations and statutory requirements.
- Maintains and oversees Team Members’ files.
- Ensures all legal and employment postings are visible and current.
- Ensures client understanding of and compliance with applicable company policies / practices.
- Responsible for Team Members’ communication, education and advice on all TMS programs and systems.
- Ensures all processes associated with payroll, new hire, transfer and termination transactions are accurate and up to date.
- Provides local support for global programs and initiatives.
- Recommends system and process improvements for related TMS functions.
- Fulfills TMS responsibilities associated with all parts of the unemployment process, including responding to claims, appeals, and participating in hearings.
- Ensures compliance and proper application of all federal, state, and local laws, including FMLA, I-9, SOX, and FLSA.
- Builds consensus and resolves internal disputes on TMS policy and practice decisions.
- Partners with Global TMS teams on special projects and assignments.
- Possesses clear understanding of business objectives of WFM and supported region / stores.
- Makes sound decisions based on available information.
- Understands how effective people and organization management systems can differentiate WFM from the competition.
- Provides first point of contact for leadership and / or Team Member questions.
- Communicates and demonstrates support for TMS decisions even if not consistent with own point of view.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local Human Resources regulations and how these affect and are applied within WFM.
- Engages in preliminary analysis of collected data and reports findings to senior TMS Team Members / Team Leaders.
- Gathers, consolidates, and analytically processes information.
- Ability to independently facilitate tm training on various TMS and related topics.
- Analyzes data and reports findings and trends.
- Understands the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Kronos, Workday, and other HRIS.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of statistics, research methods, measurement concepts, and metrics.
- Displays strong levels of customer service
- Works effectively with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings, and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Understands company Human Resources policies, practices, and expectations.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, practices, programs, and methodologies.
- Understands and is able to apply parameters of labor issues including FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, and Leaves of Absence.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Hollywood, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A