Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Whole Foods Hiring – Foods Production Team Member in SLC for Part Time at their offices in Salt Lake City, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Whole Foods Hiring – Foods Production Team Member in SLC||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Salt Lake City, UT, US||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Performs all functions related to preparation, counter service, sanitation, and stocking of products. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Ensures product meets WFM guidelines for quality and preparation.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Documents waste and spoilage using appropriate forms.
- Ensures that walk-ins and freezers are kept clean and well-organized.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Helps customers understand the difference between WFM products and products at conventional stores.
- Ensures all prepared foods are properly labeled, dates, initialed, covered, and rotated.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Assists with production for all Prepared Foods venues.
- Ensures product production is performed using correct measuring devices and all recipes are followed.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Understands spoilage and supply waste and how it affects department profits.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations within the department.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Capable of accessing information about market conditions and communicating it to customers.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to make an adequate number of recipes per shift based on batch size.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A