Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Whole Foods Job Application – Data Operations Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Whole Foods Job Application – Data Operations Analyst||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Program Manager of Project Administration supports and executes administration activities within a Construction Operating Group, including: reporting, analysis, oversight of purchase orders and payment accuracy, compliance to policy and procedure, and maintaining communication systems and tools. This TM is an integral part of the COG team, ensuring timely response to internal and external stakeholders. The program manager creates a positive impact on COG financial performance and data integrity by ensuring a high level of quality for all program deliverables.
- Manage Basware auto-flow desk for all invoices submitted through construction invoicing, with review of POs and invoices as required.
- Management of PERF program- including project status reporting, and coordination of information amongst stakeholders to support timely review and decisions.
- Responds to inquiries and ad-hoc analyses and budget to actual support, as needed
- Maintenance of SharePoint site and other COG communication tools as needed
- Arrange meetings and calls as needed, including development of presentation and training materials
- Coordinates with other departments and monitors periodic deliverables as required for program compliance
- Monitor end of life / aging reports on a weekly basis, and notify vendors or approver to ensure no out of period billings
- Provide Verisae back up support as needed for vendor questions
- Provides accurate and timely reporting as needed on a daily, weekly and periodic basis for disciplines within the Construction Operating Group
- Oversight and maintenance of USGN data, manage new user set up, maintain project assignments/ notifications distribution of information appropriate TMs, architects, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers.
- Support in coordination of construction drawings, specifications, submittals, project schedules, and meeting minutes, as well as all required paperwork and documentation for projects and programs within the COG.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Provides timely turnaround of POs, as needed, ensuring accuracy of coding between accounts and projects
- Provides financial reporting and analysis at vendor or scope level to identify cost savings opportunities, and variance to historical spend.
- Treats difficulties and setbacks as opportunities.
- Independently takes action, controls own work, and makes work-related decisions.
- Strong math and statistical skills for analyzing data.
- Contributes personal ideas and knowledge to accomplish work.
- Must have working knowledge of Store Development functions, tasks, methods, systems, tools, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Basware and USGN is required
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Able to remain focused on goals despite disruption or changes in approach.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a strong desire to reach challenging goals and pursue excellence.
- Accepts organizational realities and constraints while demonstrating flexibility and resilience.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow.
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- This position may require up to 10% travel
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A