Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Whole Foods Market Careers – Senior Team Leader for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Whole Foods Market Careers – Senior Team Leader||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provides leadership and oversight to the Pricing Coordination & Execution team, within the Whole Foods Enterprise Analytics organization. Ensures analytic output for pricing recommendations and pricing execution plans are well-tailored to drive operational effectiveness, business outcomes, and needs of stakeholders. Serves as the primary point of contact with merchants and WFM leadership to provide pricing guidance. Influences strategic decision-making and addresses complex business problems, through consultation and execution support across all product categories. Develops and maintains a customer service orientation for the team in relation to all pricing questions for merchants. Accelerates adoption of global price management and execution within WFM pricing systems which maximize company, category, and sales channel financial performance.
- Ensures the strategic alignment of pricing work with company objectives, regional and local strategies. Effective at balancing priorities and change management.
- Develops and implements procedures and methods to drive interdepartmental communication and project monitoring.
- In cross-functional conversation, serves as a subject matter expert on category-level pricing analysis and processes.
- Serves as a key leader and business partner of the Enterprise Analytics function.
- Regularly engages with WFM leadership to share relevant learnings, obstacles, and successes against most relevant business questions/decisions.
- Takes a forward-looking view of capability needs and aligns resources according to strategic objectives. Engages with senior internal stakeholders to ensure a mutual and shared understanding of WFM pricing capabilities, objectives, and potential trade-offs.
- Leverages data-driven insights about customer behavior and engagement in relation to pricing-related levers
- Lead pricing reviews with merchants, with guidance on the full pricing lifecycle of base, markdown, and promotion pricing levers (in collaboration with Category Analytics).
- Accountable for contributing to category and total store financial, customer engagement, and price perception goals.
- Gains merchant alignment on final pricing recommendations and sends to execution systems (coordinating with category managers and Pricing Science).
- Consults with company leadership on key findings of pricing effectiveness, operations, and related processes and improvement opportunities.
- Provides leadership and oversight to the 20+ person Pricing Coordination & Execution team. Supports team member growth and happiness.
- Improve Pricing tool effectiveness and merchant trust of pricing analysis and recommendations.
- Sets calendar for Pricing maintenance and transition of categories to global price management under full architecture.
- Participates in the design and execution of succession, recruiting, and individual / team development processes.
- Develops strong, credible relationships with senior leaders and executives, both inside and outside current areas of responsibility.
- Influences broad organizational strategic direction and planning on a go-forward basis.
- Strong working knowledge of WFM transaction, product hierarchy, store, and customer data for analysis within the context of developing pricing or category insights.
- Proficient in Tableau or Everclear.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to define, clarify and resolve issues related to pricing and performance expectations.
- Able to assess how key functions, processes, and operating models impact the business; delivers recommendations on how to optimize.
- Serves as trusted advisor internally and externally from a pricing perspective, particularly to influence pricing thought leadership to merchants in the context of their overall merchandising strategies.
- Possesses strong customer service orientation – responsive, organized, strong communicator, sensitive to time urgency in relation to questions and business decisions.
- Coordinates with others to develop solutions to merchant pricing-related questions and issues. Defines, develops, and implements initiatives to enhance customer service.
- Identifies gaps in strategic understanding, formulates resolution recommendations, and delivers clear and compelling communication.
- Shifts comfortably between big picture strategic thinking and the tactics required to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrates nuanced understanding of the WFM business, food retail industry, and the business models of key strategic partners and competitors.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and +6 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience +4 years in retail pricing or revenue management roles, with strong knowledge of pricing execution practices. Ideally within the context of providing category insights to merchant leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Analytical Business Specialty, Marketing Research or commensurate retail experience preferred; assortment planning, field retail, merchandising, and inventory management a plus.
- MS or MBA a plus.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A