Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Whole Foods Market Careers – Senior TMS Operations Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Whole Foods Market Careers – Senior TMS Operations Specialist||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Senior TMS (HR) Operations Specialist is responsible for the support of day-to-day human resource operations with a focus on HR life cycle processes and transactional support. This role will be part of the TMS (HR) Operations team reporting directly to the Team Lead of TMS Operations and will work closely with HR business partners. This role will be primarily responsible for working with the centralized unemployment team to monitor and respond to unemployment claims, wage audits, decisions and hearings.
- Write, revise, edit and proofread job aids and Standard Operating Procedure documents.
- Function as an internal subject matter expert for the organization regarding unemployment.
- Receive, prioritize and meet deadlines for all claims, questionnaires, and other unemployment-related matters.
- Analyze individual case information, relevant data and internal team resources for appropriate response to unemployment matters.
- Assists with various projects as needed.
- Represents TMS Shared Services to other WFM departments, customers, and stakeholders.
- Resolves more complex / escalated issues and questions.
- Oversees tracking and resolution of issues raised by Team Members and Team Leaders.
- Liaises with TMS colleagues (for example. Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Business Partners / Generalists) on inquiry trends, recurring issues, potential process fixes, etc.
- Ensures consistent interpretation of TMS programs and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Communicate with Operational leaders and HR business partners to obtain separation information.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all Team Members records and information.
- Participates in continuous improvement of TMS transactional processes.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work; receives instructions for new work or special assignments.
- Clearly understands the relationship between Shared Services and business / functional organizations.
- May provide procedural guidance to others.
- Listens to and asks questions to solicit feedback, understand needs, and provide service.
- Detailed knowledge of WFM’s HRIS and data management software and applications.
- Understands how to filter, interpret, and apply TMS policy, process, and procedural information to resolve Team Member and Team Leader questions.
- Independently gathers resources and information needed to complete projects.
- Comprehensive transactional knowledge of HR functions, including Compensation, Benefits, Wellness, Payroll, Employment, Team Member Relations, Performance Management, and Training.
- Typically determines own priorities within established guidelines.
- Clearly understands the relationships and interdependencies between the various TMS functions.
- Analyzes and resolves task-related problems by consulting with peers and / or leaders.
- Detailed knowledge of company TMS policies and applicable government regulations.
- Regularly adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college, or some college course work preferred.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A