Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Careers – Senior Data Operations Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Austin. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Careers – Senior Data Operations Specialist||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for the organization and flow of departmental and product data. Ensures data integrity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness. Ensures data is entered into hosting systems in accordance with maintenance schedule and policies. Serves as premier source for accurate, timely, relevant, and actionable information and analysis to affect operational decisions and process improvements.
- Addresses data issues within category management systems.
- Performs site maintenance as required.
- Works closely with team members, customers and partners to understand process-related issues and develop effective solutions.
- Onboards new vendors and provides orientation to WFM data requirements.
- Performs timely remediation of identified cost discrepancies.
- Supports store enquiries by partnering with product teams to come to resolution.
- Works with key stakeholders on training of cost accuracy tools.
- Resolves support questions concerning data input, updating and maintenance.
- Enters data from multiple regions into hosting systems in accordance with established schedule and policies.
- Coordinates with vendors to develop and maintain vendor contact information in appropriate databases.
- Mentors less experienced specialists as required.
- Coordinates with regional auditors to identify root cause of vendor audit failures; works with vendors to ensure corrective action.
- Solves problems using well-understood methods and technologies, refers complex or sensitive issues to higher levels.
- Models excellent customer service skills.
- Evaluates and resolves issues using knowledge of what information to collect and where to find it.
- Applies knowledge and experience to organize and complete assignments.
- Work priorities are set according to pre-determined deadlines.
- Follows standard data and situational analysis practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of hosting and downstream systems including, but not limited to PeopleSoft, DVO, VIP, Data Monster, eStore and IRMA.
- Understands the WFM organizational structure, associated hierarchy and approval levels.
- Ability to perform business math.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine or moderately complex in nature, recognizing the need for occasional deviation from standard practice.
- Ability to prepare moderately complex data and related reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to identify and correct moderately complex data integrity issues.
- Understands the types and timing of various departmental deadlines and events.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions in on-on-one interaction, meeting / group participation / presentation situations involving Team Members, store and facility leadership, regional leadership and national / global leadership.
- Ability to research and solve moderately difficult problems involving data integrity, data reporting and data management systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A