Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Jobs – Bakery Team Member in Portland for Full Time at their offices in Portland, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Jobs – Bakery Team Member in Portland||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Portland, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Performs all functions relating to preparation, counter service, and stocking of product. Decorates and finishes cakes and pies. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions.
- Performs production planning and forecasting for special events and holidays.
- Stocks dry products.
- Develops new recipes and production techniques to ensure seasonal variance and high productivity.
- Produces doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, breakfast pastries, pies, and bars.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Maintains all production modules in the Datapax system.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs baking, cooling, wrapping, and labeling of products.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Trains production personnel to the highest standards in industry.
- Produces quality breads and pastries.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, energy, and passion for baking the best breads and pastries.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of artisan breads and pastries, including cake decorating
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A