Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Jobs – Human Resources Generalist in Winston Salem for Full Time at their offices in Winston Salem, NC, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Jobs – Human Resources Generalist in Winston Salem||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Winston Salem, NC, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for consulting with and advising organizational leaders and Team Members on TM relations and other related issues within an assigned client group or groups. Assesses and anticipates Team Member, Team Leader, and related organizational needs and works across TMS departments to develop and deliver integrated solutions. Works with leadership to adapt and apply TMS initiatives and programs in a manner that supports local business needs. Serves as the client face of TMS, acting as an interface and liaison with other TMS groups (including Recruiting, Team Member / Team Leader Development, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS) as well as the Legal organization. Ensures compliance with corporate policies, government regulations and statutory requirements.
- Ensures all legal and employment postings are visible and current.
- Builds consensus and resolves internal disputes on TMS policy and practice decisions.
- Ensures compliance and proper application of all federal, state, and local laws, including FMLA, I-9, SOX, and FLSA.
- Ensures all processes associated with payroll, new hire, transfer and termination transactions are accurate and up to date.
- Recommends system and process improvements for related TMS functions.
- Partners with Global TMS teams on special projects and assignments.
- Provides local support for global programs and initiatives.
- Fulfills TMS responsibilities associated with all parts of the unemployment process, including responding to claims, appeals, and participating in hearings.
- Ensures client understanding of and compliance with applicable company policies / practices.
- Maintains and oversees Team Members’ files.
- Responsible for Team Members’ communication, education and advice on all TMS programs and systems.
- Works effectively with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings, and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Engages in preliminary analysis of collected data and reports findings to senior TMS Team Members / Team Leaders.
- Understands how effective people and organization management systems can differentiate WFM from the competition.
- Understands company Human Resources policies, practices, and expectations.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of statistics, research methods, measurement concepts, and metrics.
- Possesses clear understanding of business objectives of WFM and supported region / stores.
- Gathers, consolidates, and analytically processes information.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, practices, programs, and methodologies.
- Makes sound decisions based on available information.
- Provides first point of contact for leadership and / or Team Member questions.
- Ability to independently facilitate tm training on various TMS and related topics.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local Human Resources regulations and how these affect and are applied within WFM.
- Displays strong levels of customer service
- Understands the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- Understands and is able to apply parameters of labor issues including FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, and Leaves of Absence.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Kronos, Workday, and other HRIS.
- Communicates and demonstrates support for TMS decisions even if not consistent with own point of view.
- Working knowledge of HRMS systems and programs.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A