Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Jobs – Logistics Research Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Jobs – Logistics Research Analyst||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends. Researches market conditions to determine potential sales of a product. Support the Global Grocery Team’s financial goals, product mix/innovation needs and business relationships.
- Ensure optimal use of processes and policies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor logistics to ensure on time deliveries and identifies and resolves inventory and vendor issues.
- Maintain complete and accurate records as required by Exclusives Brands Team
- Track and report on new product launches, product exit strategies and other key metrics on a regular basis
- Collaborate directly with suppliers to resolve demand and replenishment issues such as stock outs, excess stock, etc.
- Run and analyze reports to support forecasting for inventory management
- Work with warehouse buyers on arrival issues
- Provide data and work as a liaison between UNFI buyers and Exclusive Brands Teams and sub-teams
- Drive improvement in key performance metrics such as order fill rate, on-time delivery, inventory turns and inventory levels
- Highly organized and able to successfully manage many project deadlines in a fast paced and fluid working environment
- General understanding of retail environment and retail replenishment
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding and experience with supply and demand functions, inventory management and retail replenishment
- 3-4 years Replenishment or Retail Buying/Planning/Analysis experience
- General working knowledge of the transportation industry
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A