Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Jobs – Senior Inventory Planner for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Jobs – Senior Inventory Planner||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Manages order management operations and works with suppliers, retail and other stakeholders to ensure inventory levels are maintained, products arrive as scheduled and stores are fully stocked at all times. Works closely with category management, distribution and transportation partners to ensure operations function effectively and efficiently. Engages with vendors and suppliers to identify and resolve emerging and anticipated ordering and delivery issues.
- Cultivates relationships with growers, ranchers, third-party vendors, shippers, suppliers, and other key external stakeholders.
- Works with vendor partners to clarify performance expectations, identify potential issues and develop effective resolution strategies.
- Monitors overall order management operations to identify areas of concern and develop and recommend resolution strategies.
- Develops, recommends and implements order management continuous improvement systems and processes.
- Monitors inventory levels and forecasted needs for broad areas / regions.
- Supports greater Culinary Purchasing Team creating and executing procurement/sourcing initiatives.
- Key contributor in supply plan development, supplier selection and relationship management, cost forecasting and control.
- Leverages relationships with internal stakeholders, including category management, store operations, logistics, etc., to ensure mutual understanding and commitment to order management provisions and operations.
- Collaborates with category managers and other stakeholders on promotions and events.
- Tracks, manages, and reports on performance of purchasing categories as assigned to drive continuous improvement.
- Measures supplier performance, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Able to diplomatically resolve sensitive or controversial suppler / producer issues without damaging relationships.
- Models commitment to customer service.
- Leads efforts to establish and implement new or enhanced order management practices that meet company and customer expectations, ensure quality and maximize savings and efficiencies.
- Advanced understanding of market conditions and supplier-specific logistics and product issues.
- Integrates trends, data and information into forecasts, pans, models and recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of order management, merchandising and retail operations.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive understanding of buyer / procurement concepts, principles and practices.
- Able to play a key and influential role working with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Multiple unit buying experience preferred.
- Possesses clear understanding of WFM’s and supported region / stores business objectives, competitive strengths and opportunities.
- Understands customer, market and industry trends and emerging challenges.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills and levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Communicates effectively with all types of audiences, internally and externally.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the WFM product mix, supply base and retail operations.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret multi-faceted and complex order management, purchasing, procurement, contract, delivery, quality, pricing and other issues.
- Able to identify areas for continuous process and system improvement.
- Models WFM principles and core values.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A