Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Wholefoods Jobs – Staff Accountant for Full Time at their offices in Austin, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Wholefoods Jobs – Staff Accountant||Company Name:||Whole Foods Market||Job Location:||Austin, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Whole Foods Market||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for preparing income, balance sheet, consolidated and various other Accounting statements and reports. Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the Accounting of assets, liabilities and expenditures. Prepares, reviews and verifies accuracy of journal entries and Accounting classifications assigned to various records and account reconciliations. Determines and updates, as necessary, proper cost center requirements and rollup structures. Assists in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue in accordance with company policy and accepted Accounting practices. Advises leadership in terms of financial reporting, tracking and performance.
- Respond to inquiries and ad hoc analysis.
- Participate in the semi-annual plan/forecast process for Occupancy related accounts.
- Assist in the Occupancy Accounting close process, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and completeness of Occupancy related accounts, both income statement and balance sheet.
- Create journal entries for close, allocations, and GL correction.
- Track and provide additional reporting required by individual leases.
- Provide information for financial statement support.
- Review and analyze key occupancy accounts and ensure appropriate communication to business partners is provided, as needed.
- Support other business partners with various reporting needs.
- Provide high level of customer service to our global business partners and store operators.
- Seek to identify areas where efficiency and process improvements are needed and, subsequently, supports the implementation of identified new/updated processes, procedures, or routines.
- Assist in the Team’s support of regional team members and other company leaders as required.
- Will assist in building and enhancing reports in new financial system (Workday).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provide schedules for internal and external auditors, as needed.
- Perform month end account reconciliations.
- Work with Lease Administration Team to ensure accuracy of Occupancy accounting tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess strong organization skills.
- Ability to work within multiple systems and see opportunities for improvements.
- Ability to review, interpret, understand, and analyze retail lease language.
- Workday Financial Management experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze financial reports, accounting literature, and technical issues.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from diverse groups.
- Some travel may be required.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to create effective written correspondence.
- Ability to use Excel at a high level including vlookups, pivots, and macros.
- Ability to use Access is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- CPA certification is a plus, but not required with a solid understanding of GAAP.
- Tango Analytics experience a plus.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred and 2 to 4 years of related experience in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A