WHSmith currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WHSmith Jobs – Store Leader for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WHSmith Jobs – Store Leader||Company Name:||WHSmith||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WHSmith||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We also have new propositions including our M&S Concessions and new strategic initiatives are helping us break the mould of traditional High Street retail. So, if you are a driven, dynamic leader, that wants to play a part in leading the way, apply today!
- You will lead and engage your teams to deliver excellent standards and results in line with the Trading plan.
- Ensure the store is clean, tidy, priced & full and that colleagues are available at the right times to serve customers
- Use the scorecard proactively to manage performance and target priorities and actions
- Ensure your team members are supported, set clear and measurable targets, performance expectations and objectives, and review regularly
- Ensure training around product knowledge is kept up to date so you can develop experts who are focused to sell at the right times
- Recognise and celebrate team members for a job well done
- Create a sense of pride within the store to ensure both colleagues and customer facilities are of a good standard
- Previous experience as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor with at least 6 months supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of KPI’s such as ATV and TPC
- Lead by example on the shop floor, have a hands-on approach and set high standards
- Ability to motivate teams, build strong relationships and communicate well
- Experience of supporting employee training and development
- Able to adopt an engage rather than tell approach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A