Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Careers – Grocery Floor Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Oregon City, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Careers – Grocery Floor Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Oregon City, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Provide customer service by processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate, safe and courteous manner. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Operates check stand equipment such as a cash register, scanner and scale to process customer orders using two aisles to check customers.
- Stocks, prices and rotates merchandise.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Processes monetary transactions (i.e., giving and receiving change, etc.) including cash, checks, gift certificates, travelers checks, food stamps, processing coupons, and refunds.
- Maintains knowledge of current product location, monitors UPC codes and ensures proper pricing.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on fast, friendly customer service.
- Maintains clean, neat and properly stocked check stand and ensures safe and secure work area.
- Learn and memorize a considerable amount of information including PLU codes, location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures and company policies.
- Use blades for box cutting.
- Conduct visual inspection, read information on merchandise, etc.
- Ensure accuracy in recording sales and handling monetary transactions with mental alertness and basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Work in a cooler and freezer.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 400 am to 100 am in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Complete written forms.
- Use household cleaners to maintain work area (i.e., waxes, glass cleaner, etc.).
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk rapidly, bend, stoop, twist, and turn frequently for long periods of time.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Operate check stand equipment such as cash registers, scanners, and scales.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful relations with customers and co-workers with composure.
- Manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination.
- Communicate (hearing and speech) to perform customer relation skills.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Climb and balance on ladders when stocking shelves.
- Lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 20 lbs. frequently and perform repetitious work accurately.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oregon City, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A