https://www.wincofoods.com/ currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Employment – Counter Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Lakewood, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Employment – Counter Clerk||Company Name:||https://www.wincofoods.com/||Job Location:||Lakewood, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Ensure meat is wrapped, weighed, and priced properly. Operate wrapping machine. Provide customer service and ensures product quality and selection. Maintain cleanliness of department and equipment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Perform other related work.
- Prevents sale of spoiled and outdated product by following laws and company policy on weighing, labeling, code dating, processing re-worked or reduced-to-clear items, etc.
- Consolidates racks by moving trays from one rack to another.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Stocks and rotates product.
- Answers questions from customers.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on fast, friendly, courteous customer service.
- Weighs, trays, grinds, wraps, and prices poultry and meat.
- Cleans mirrors, glass etc.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product, signing, inventory level in retail cases, and eye-appeal of the department.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of work area, equipment, cutting room and retail cases according to company policy and legal regulations.
- Properly use cleaning chemicals in accordance with manufacture’s guidelines and instructions.
- Push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 25 lbs. frequently and 30 – 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Properly handle related food products per State and County laws, and WinCo standards.
- Communicate (hearing & speech) when working on the sales floor.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Read and follow written work assignments and instructions.
- Conduct visual inspections, read production guides and product labels.
- Work for prolonged periods of time in a refrigerated area (32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Learn product variability, perishability, safety and sanitation procedures, and dept. policies.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful interactions and maintain composure in dealing with customer and co-workers.
- Work with hands exposed to moisture while handling and stocking poultry and meat.
- Perform repetitious arm movements required to wrap, slice and process products.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, twist and turn frequently.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Perform safe, quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lakewood, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A