Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Employment – Meat Cutter for Full Time at their offices in Midvale, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Employment – Meat Cutter||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Midvale, UT, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Maintain desired level of fresh meat production. Ensure customer service, product quality, freshness and selection. Maintain cleanliness of department and equipment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on fast, friendly, courteous customer service.
- Ensures trim specifications are followed and proper temperatures are maintained in all phases of meat preparation, display and storage.
- Prevents sale of spoiled and/or outdated product by following legal regulations and company policy on weighing, labeling, code dating and the processing of re-worked or reduced-to-clear items.
- Cuts, grinds, and wraps fresh meat products according to related quantity, quality and freshness standards.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product, signing, inventory level in retail cases, and eye-appeal of the department.
- Stocks and rotates product.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of work area, equipment, cutting room and retail cases according to company policy and the law.
- Prevents shrink and controls expenses.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Conduct visual inspections, read production guides and product labels.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 80 lbs. frequently.
- Work with hands exposed to moisture.
- Properly handle related food products per State and County laws, and WinCo standards.
- Work for prolonged periods of time in a refrigerated area (32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit), handling refrigerated goods (occasionally -20 degrees and frequently 28 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Push and pull fully loaded handtrucks and pallet jacks.
- Learn product variability, perishability, safety and sanitation procedures, and dept. policies.
- Communicate with co-workers and follow written work assignments / instructions.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, twist and turn frequently.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful interactions and maintain composure in dealing with customer and co-workers.
- Perform safe/quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand /eye coordination.
- Perform repetitious arm and hand movements required to cut, slice and process meat products.
- Properly use cleaning chemicals in accordance with manufacture’s guidelines and instructions.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midvale, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A