Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Careers – Deli Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Midvale, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Careers – Deli Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Midvale, UT, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Assist customers by providing over-the-counter service and customer service throughout the deli department. Operates and maintains the deli production areas, frying foods, operating the rotisserie oven, etc. Receives inventory, verifies receipt of ordered product and stocks in designated areas. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Takes orders, answers questions and performs suggestive selling.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Stocks, straightens and rotates the deli full serve cases and hot food cases as well as the deli freezer sections, self-serve, dry goods, “cheese island” and bread shelve display areas.
- Prepares case by putting the product in fresh pans, rotating product, putting product back, filling, etc.
- Writes out and prepares deli tray and special orders.
- Prepares sandwiches, salads, etc. reading recipes, following instructions, mixing, washing, assembling, packaging product in containers, etc.
- Receives inventory, stocks, verifies receipt of ordered product and orders.
- Prepares rotisserie products by marinating, seasoning, skewering, loading / unloading the product from the oven, packing or delivering to the correct location, disposing waste oils, etc.
- Fries food by getting the product from refrigerator or freezer, unpacking product, breading selected products, dropping product in shortening, setting timers ,stirring, draining, packing products in the reach-in-case, placing trays in the closed hot case, etc.
- Understands and follows all food safety procedures and requirements.
- Maintains clean and sanitary department by washing parts, tables and wrapping stations; taking trash and paper to the appropriate balers; cleans floors and coolers; cleaning and maintaining glass display counters on the inside and out; etc.
- Writes production list after looking at product amounts still on shelf.
- Handles frozen product.
- Cleans and maintains department equipment such as fryers, slicers, etc. by breaking down and reassembling equipment, operating dish washer and hand washing dishes, cleaning all appropriate parts with sanitizing solution.
- Follows strict sanitary guidelines and completes associated records.
- Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1000 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Conduct visual inspections, read and follow production guides, recipes and product labels, log production quantities, temperature readings, etc. on proper forms.
- Handle refrigerated goods (-20°F to 28°F)
- Wear hair net, beard net and gloves and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach over the counter and in tight areas frequently.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and reach, push and pull racks.
- Effectively manage time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Complete training course and meet minimum time standards of productivity and accuracy.
- Use cleaning chemicals and handle related food products.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of product content and perishability, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and government regulations.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for extended periods of time.
- Perform duties with mental alertness involving potential hazards with respect to related procedures, equipment (e.g., knives) and work aides.
- Operate kitchen utensils and equipment with manual dexterity, speed, accuracy and hand/eye coordination.
- Work around machinery emitting heat (400°F rotisserie and 325°F hot shortening).
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midvale, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A