Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Careers – Help Desk Technician for Full Time at their offices in Boise, ID, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Careers – Help Desk Technician||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Boise, ID, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Work with current personnel to learn skills necessary to provide IT related customer support for store, warehouse and the general office employees. Participates in on the job training to develop the necessary skills to operate and troubleshoot software, systems and computer equipment in a corporate Windows and AS400 environment. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Participates in on the job training as necessary to perform Help Desk Technician duties.
- Create tickets documenting type of call and issue.
- Completes required Help Desk training to enhance and improve support.
- Answer calls and emails regarding incidents, requests or information from WinCo Foods users.
- Determines if assistance by the IT Help Desk, internal IT staff or external Vendors are appropriate and ensures escalation to appropriate group or Vendor.
- Uses remote desktop software to resolve issues, performs installations or demonstrates solutions to users or help users identify issues.
- Works with customers over the phone to provide step-by-step or detailed instructions on resolving the problem which may include modifying current programs, upgrading software versions and service packs, evaluating controls and security, new changes required.
- Ensures all necessary information is accurately entered and tracked.
- Courteously ascertains reason for the call and determines whether issue can be immediately resolved or escalated to other groups.
- Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Evaluates each call to determine nature and whether related to hardware, software, applications, systems, desktops, peripheral devices, etc.
- Resolves as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools, and following procedures and policies for the handling of incidents at a Tier 1 or Tier 2 level.
- Develops troubleshooting skills by using effective investigative methods and available troubleshooting tools.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and internal IT support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation; maintains communications with customers during the problem resolution process if necessary.
- Work in 8-12 hour shifts with some supervision, with open availability including various shifts as scheduled, to include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work effectively in a team oriented corporate environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction.
- Perform all tasks efficiently and accurately with confidentiality, honesty and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least three (3) years working fulltime for WinCo Foods, LLC.
- Operating and supporting Windows 7, Networking, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- At least five (5) years using Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office Suite including MS Outlook, Word and Excel, and using AS400 applications.
- Experience in a corporate Help Desk environment supporting a retail environment.
- Relevant IT industry recognized technical certifications (ITIL, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.).
- At least two (2) years supporting and troubleshooting computers, systems and software in a corporate Help Desk environment.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A