Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Jobs – Lead Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Vancouver, WA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Jobs – Lead Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Vancouver, WA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Assist management with the operations of the store by performing clerk duties in the designated department (grocery or freight), leading by example, and assisting the department manager in general department operations as directed. Answer customer questions and complaints in a professional manner and assure all customers receive fast, friendly service. Perform the duties of a grocery clerk, cashier and/or freight stocker in addition to assisting assigned employees in the performance of their tasks as appropriate, including notifying them of their breaks and lunches. Consistently provides friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maintains a constant awareness of customer and employee safety.
- Stocks and rotates merchandise in any area of the store as needed.
- Continuously monitors area activities, including customer traffic flow, coverage of checkout lanes, etc.
- Monitors arrivals, breaks, lunches and departures of employees in area of responsibility. Communicates with immediate supervisor regularly.
- Performs a lead role in customer service which may include handling customer complaints and requests, approving checks, selling gift certificates, issuing refunds, receiving returned check payments and answering any questions the customer must have.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains and encourages an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Assists immediate supervisor as needed or directed.
- May monitor cashier money handling procedures and assists with scan system procedures (i.e. UPC codes not on file, scan pricing errors, etc.).
- Assists clerks by providing direction and leadership, demonstrating and performing clerk responsibilities and assigned tasks, and answering employee questions.
- Provides customer service by performing the duties of a clerk in the designated department (grocery or freight). **Refer to Grocery Clerk, Cashier/Checker and/or Freight Stocker job descriptions for complete list of responsibilities.
- Maintains cleanliness and eye-appeal of work area, storage area, equipment and retail displays according to company policy and legal regulations; and cleans work area by mopping, sweeping, taking out garbage, etc.
- May fill department racks/shelves, displays, coolers, handle and use cleaning materials, department machines and equipment, pull cardboard and face the wall and aisles, perform cashiering duties, perform other duties as needed or directed.
- Ensures the department/area of responsibility is kept clear of excess carts, baskets, garbage, etc.
- Applying clear understanding of overall company practices, including in-depth knowledge of polices/procedures, in order to effectively judge and react to customer activity.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction to perform a variety of simultaneous skills (multi-tasking).
- Providing leadership, exhibiting interpersonal skills by maintaining composure and professionally addressing difficult and sometimes angry individuals including customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately with honesty and integrity.
- Communicating clearly and professionally, utilizing excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills, establishing and maintaining a good rapport with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, customers and others.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide) and compute weights and measures.
- Conducting visual inspections, reading reports, computer printouts, register and computer screens, etc.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A