Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Jobs – Meat Wrapper Counter Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Pocatello, ID, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Jobs – Meat Wrapper Counter Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Pocatello, ID, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Ensure meat is wrapped, weighed, and priced properly. Operate wrapping machine. Provide customer service and ensures product quality and selection. Maintain cleanliness of department and equipment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Perform other related work.
- Stocks and rotates product.
- Prevents sale of spoiled and outdated product by following laws and company policy on weighing, labeling, code dating, processing re-worked or reduced-to-clear items, etc.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Cleans mirrors, glass etc.
- Answers questions from customers.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of work area, equipment, cutting room and retail cases according to company policy and legal regulations.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product, signing, inventory level in retail cases, and eye-appeal of the department.
- Consolidates racks by moving trays from one rack to another.
- Weighs, trays, grinds, wraps, and prices poultry and meat.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on fast, friendly, courteous customer service.
- Work with hands exposed to moisture while handling and stocking poultry and meat.
- Perform safe, quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Communicate (hearing & speech) when working on the sales floor.
- Read and follow written work assignments and instructions.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful interactions and maintain composure in dealing with customer and co-workers.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, twist and turn frequently.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 25 lbs. frequently and 30 – 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Work for prolonged periods of time in a refrigerated area (32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Properly handle related food products per State and County laws, and WinCo standards.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Conduct visual inspections, read production guides and product labels.
- Properly use cleaning chemicals in accordance with manufacture’s guidelines and instructions.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Perform repetitious arm movements required to wrap, slice and process products.
- Learn product variability, perishability, safety and sanitation procedures, and dept. policies.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pocatello, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A