Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Jobs – Pricing Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Gilbert, AZ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Jobs – Pricing Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Gilbert, AZ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Accountable for assuring accuracy of the store price scanning system as well as gathering and reporting competitive pricing. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Researches and resolves pricing and information discrepancies.
- Maintains store pricing accuracy and compliance within company goals throughout the store. Verifies information with use of provided equipment makes necessary changes to file system through data entry, changes and/or replaces shelf tags, notifies retail pricing personnel with discrepancies, updates status of items as changes occur and general “trouble shooting”.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person to all employees, vendors, and customers.
- Performs “comp checks” by driving to competitor stores and checking prices of other stores; enters data, writes data, reads reports, transmits data by computer, etc.
- Makes signs and shelf tags as needed.
- Verifies and maintains accuracy of in store coupon discounts and specials.
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers.
- Climb stairs.
- Coordinate vendor direct store delivery (DSD) deals.
- Visually read reports, computer screen, etc.
- Lift 10 lbs. occasionally.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction to perform a variety of simultaneous skills (multi-tasking).
- Reach, climb, balance, stoop and bend for the placement, removal and adjustment of tags and signs.
- Safely and efficiently drive to local competitor stores to gather pricing information.
- Prioritize, delegate, direct and organize tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- Perform all tasks with integrity and extreme confidentiality.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 200 am to 400 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Communicate (hearing and speech) with customers and provide customer service while on the floor.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A