Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Foods Jobs – Stocker for Full Time at their offices in Portland, OR, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Foods Jobs – Stocker||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Portland, OR, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Orders products, cuts cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Assists customers with questions.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Performs occasional checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Conduct visual inspection of merchandise being placed on shelves.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Work varied hours between day shifts and stocking overnight in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination to move freight.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, on shelves, etc.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Perform basic math (add subtract, multiply and divide).
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally, within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A