Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Job Applications – Deli Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Vancouver, WA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Job Applications – Deli Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Vancouver, WA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Assist customers by providing over-the-counter service and customer service throughout the deli department. Operates and maintains the deli production areas, frying foods, operating the rotisserie oven, etc. Receives inventory, verifies receipt of ordered product and stocks in designated areas. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Prepares case by putting the product in fresh pans, rotating product, putting product back, filling, etc.
- Writes out and prepares deli tray and special orders.
- Understands and follows all food safety procedures and requirements.
- Stocks, straightens and rotates the deli full serve cases and hot food cases as well as the deli freezer sections, self-serve, dry goods, “cheese island” and bread shelve display areas.
- Prepares rotisserie products by marinating, seasoning, skewering, loading / unloading the product from the oven, packing or delivering to the correct location, disposing waste oils, etc.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains clean and sanitary department by washing parts, tables and wrapping stations; taking trash and paper to the appropriate balers; cleans floors and coolers; cleaning and maintaining glass display counters on the inside and out; etc.
- Takes orders, answers questions and performs suggestive selling.
- Displays items by bringing out case goods from the freezer, cooler, repacking & over wrapping, weighing / pricing product out, and placing in the desired location.
- Writes production list after looking at product amounts still on shelf.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Fries food by getting the product from refrigerator or freezer, unpacking product, breading selected products, dropping product in shortening, setting timers ,stirring, draining, packing products in the reach-in-case, placing trays in the closed hot case, etc.
- Handles frozen product.
- Cleans and maintains department equipment such as fryers, slicers, etc. by breaking down and reassembling equipment, operating dish washer and hand washing dishes, cleaning all appropriate parts with sanitizing solution.
- Receives inventory, stocks, verifies receipt of ordered product and orders.
- Follows strict sanitary guidelines and completes associated records.
- Prepares sandwiches, salads, etc. reading recipes, following instructions, mixing, washing, assembling, packaging product in containers, etc.
- Communicate (hearing & speech) effectively with customers to receive orders and perform customer relation skills.
- Perform duties with mental alertness involving potential hazards with respect to related procedures, equipment (e.g., knives) and work aides.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Wear hair net, beard net and gloves and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Complete training course and meet minimum time standards of productivity and accuracy.
- Use cleaning chemicals and handle related food products.
- Bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach over the counter and in tight areas frequently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of product content and perishability, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and government regulations.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and compute weights and measures.
- Conduct visual inspections, read and follow production guides, recipes and product labels, log production quantities, temperature readings, etc. on proper forms.
- Work around machinery emitting heat (400°F rotisserie and 325°F hot shortening).
- Effectively manage time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for extended periods of time.
- Operate kitchen utensils and equipment with manual dexterity, speed, accuracy and hand/eye coordination.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1000 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and reach, push and pull racks.
- Handle refrigerated goods (-20°F to 28°F)
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A