Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Jobs – Bulk Foods Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Midvale, UT, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Jobs – Bulk Foods Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Midvale, UT, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Sets-up and maintains the condition of the department according to company standards including bulk food bins and machines (e.g., honey, peanut butter, etc.). Consistently provides friendly and courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Ensure product quality and selection. Performs other related work.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Performs duties with honesty and integrity.
- Maintains various machines (e.g., honey, peanut butter) by loading related machine with product, cleaning machine and area, maintaining supply of containers, etc.
- Performs customer service duties (e.g., helping customers find product, etc.) and engages in suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintains cleanliness and eye-appeal of work area, storage area, and selling floor.
- Ensures safe/secure work environment.
- Oversees the coffee area by grinding, making coffee, stocking, etc.
- Places product in barrels and dispensers by getting the product, moving it by cart, opening the box with a cutter, putting product in the correct location, etc.
- Breaks down freight by moving product, placing it in inventory, operating fork lift, etc.
- Cleans work area by mopping, sweeping, taking out trash and garbage, etc.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills through oral and written communication.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Use cleaning chemicals and handle related food products.
- Perform safe/quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 20-30 lbs. frequently, and 30-50 lbs. occasionally within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Conduct visual inspections and read / follow guides, recipes and product labels.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand /eye coordination.
- Communicate (hearing & speech) with customers to receive orders, up sell and perform customer relation skills.
- Bend, stoop, twist, climb ladders, turn frequently.
- Push and pull handtrucks, carts and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Work varied shifts between 600 am and 1000 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midvale, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A