Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Jobs – Maintenance Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Vancouver, WA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Jobs – Maintenance Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Vancouver, WA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Maintain a safe and clean store facility environment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Cleans and sanitizes all restroom floors, fixtures, appliances, etc.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Assists with replacement of lamps in light fixtures.
- Clean cases and glass doors throughout the store.
- Maintains office and employee breakroom areas.
- Maintains safe spill free floors (sales floor, backroom, restrooms, office, breakroom, etc.) by sweeping and mopping.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Cooperates in a kind and courteous manner with customers.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment throughout the store for customers and employees performing cleaning tasks regularly and on an as needed basis.
- Wipe down all walls and appliances (pop machines, vending machines, ATM, cases, rails, etc.)
- May assist in rounding up and bringing in shopping carts from parking lot as needed.
- Empties trash cans and trash bins throughout the interior and the exterior of store property.
- Maintains can return machines and area. (Wipe down machines, empty bins, etc.)
- Clean and scrub the backrooms.
- Maintains sweep logs.
- Dusts and vacuum store facilities.
- Perform moderate lifting (up to 30 lbs.)
- Use all types of approved chemicals and solvents.
- Read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Crawl, bend, stoop, climb, balance, reach, walk, push, pull, maneuver in tight quarters, climb on ladders and scaffolding, etc.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- Work outside in cold, hot, and inclement weather conditions (rain, snow and sleet).
- Communicate (hearing & speech) with customers and fellow employees.
- Learn safety and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Work varied hours typically between 900 am and 1000 pm in a 24/7 operation; including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Respond quickly to audible pages for spill clean up, customer service, accidents and emergencies, etc.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A