Website WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a WinCo Jobs – Produce Clerk for Full Time at their offices in Sumner, WA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||WinCo Jobs – Produce Clerk||Company Name:||WinCo Foods||Job Location:||Sumner, WA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||WinCo Foods||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Sets-up and maintains the condition of the department according to company standards. Consistently provides friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers. Ensure product quality and selection. Performs other related work.
- Performs receiving duties including verifying orders against invoices; reporting shortages and claims to ensure proper billing; breaking down loads and dating product; cutting cases; stacking, pricing and marking merchandise; maintaining produce storage area; etc.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness and interactive engagement with our customers with a willing emphasis toward providing fast, friendly customer service, willingly and promptly addressing and resolving and customer concern which may include immediate replacement of bad product, expediting product returns or refunds, help in locating items throughout the store and willingly taking them to the item.
- Maintains cleanliness and eye-appeal of work area, storage area, and selling floor.
- Ensures safe/secure work environment.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Performs duties with honesty and integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Communicate in writing to others.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Perform safe/quick movements and operate related equipment listed below with manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk and move rapidly, bend, twist and turn frequently.
- Learn proper handling, preparation, seasonality, and perishability, product safety, sanitation procedures and department policies.
- Work varied shifts between 400 am and 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Conduct visual inspection of product, display, read written material, etc.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Work with hands exposed to ice, moisture, fruits and vegetables.
- Wear hats, hairnets, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as required.
- Work for prolonged periods of time is a refrigerated environment 34 – 55 degrees F.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Push and pull fully loaded handtrucks and pallet jacks.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sumner, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A