Yogurtland currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yogurtland Careers – Crew Member for Full Time at their offices in Hurst, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yogurtland Careers – Crew Member||Company Name:||Yogurtland||Job Location:||Hurst, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Yogurtland||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Yogurtland crew member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves our guests or a cook who makes things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the flexibility to be whatever our team and guests needs you to be. You’ll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime
- Not only will you work with our crew members, you will be part of an overall team helping to support the success of Yogurtland
- Anticipates kitchen member needs by constantly evaluating environment and responding to cues as necessary
- Bring your outgoing personality and smiles
- Greet guests and provide a memorable experience-When necessary, resolve guest issues
- Maintain a proactive approach to the health, safety and security of all staff at all times-Be vigilant for any hazards, alerting a manager as necessary
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all kitchens, loading dock, dumpster and utility work areas-Assists with receiving delivery of product on behalf of our restaurant team-Complete daily and weekly checklists
- Share your positive high energy and enthusiasm with focus and commitment to exceed customers expectations
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all food or chemicals used
- Verbal communication skills are key
- With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork
- You should be comfortable talking to strangers.
- You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course
- You’re not going to be able to text message customers back and forth.
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- Understand the need to be on time, all the time.
- The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hurst, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A