Yogurtland currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yogurtland Careers – Restaurant Staff for Full Time at their offices in Fort Worth, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yogurtland Careers – Restaurant Staff||Company Name:||Yogurtland||Job Location:||Fort Worth, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Yogurtland||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Restaurant Staff team member is responsible for customer service and commitment to excellence through meeting or exceeding hospitality and service standards
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines including personal safety, equipment use, and food handling and storage.
- Demonstrate ability to be a “team player” by contributing to the team’s success and communicating effectively with other Customer Service Representatives.
- Effectively communicate with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues, customer service problems, and equipment malfunctions.
- Ensure all products are stocked, maintained, and prepared according to company quality standards.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility with all company assets by following company cash handling policies.
- Clean the customer service areas by following the proper procedures as directed by the manager on duty, including outside landscaping, building entrances, dining room tables and condiment stations, restrooms, and food production and storage units.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- A high school diploma or equivalent or higher preferred but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A