Yogurtland currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Yogurtland Jobs – Restaurant Staff for Full Time at their offices in Hurst, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Yogurtland Jobs – Restaurant Staff||Company Name:||Yogurtland||Job Location:||Hurst, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Yogurtland||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Restaurant Staff team member is responsible for customer service and commitment to excellence through meeting or exceeding hospitality and service standards.
- Clean the customer service areas by following the proper procedures as directed by the manager on duty, including outside landscaping, building entrances, dining room tables and condiment stations, restrooms, and food production and storage units.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.-Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Ensure all products are stocked, maintained, and prepared according to company quality standards.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Demonstrate ability to be a “team player” by contributing to the team’s success and communicating effectively with other Customer Service Representatives.
- Effectively communicate with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues, customer service problems, and equipment malfunctions.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines including personal safety, equipment use, and food handling and storage.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility with all company assets by following company cash handling policies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent or higher preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hurst, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A