Zumiez currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Zumiez Careers 2023 – Payroll Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Lynnwood, WA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Zumiez Careers 2023 – Payroll Specialist||Company Name:||Zumiez||Job Location:||Lynnwood, WA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Zumiez||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This position directly contributes to the success of Zumiez through ensuring the accurate and timely payment of Zumiez 9k+ employees. Responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of biweekly, multi-state payrolls within a team environment. Duties will include preparation, analysis, reconciliation, and review of payroll reports to resolve issues, producing calculations, and processing of pay data items (for example: bonuses, commissions, garnishments, terminations, time and labor issues, and final pay). Additional responsibilities include tax adjustments, deductions, direct deposit set up and returns, and journal entries.
- Provide high level of customer service to Zumiez employees
- Coordinate with stakeholders to compile payroll data such as garnishments, time and Labor, PTO, taxes, insurance and 401(k), and other third-party payments
- Validate payroll files/reports through reconciliation and review to ensure accuracy
- Administer Pay card setup & funding
- Administer imports, retroactive adjustments, off-cycle payments, stop payments and variable comp accurately in a team environment
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance
- Uploads, documents and transmits payroll files to service provider
- Maintain current documentation of internal processes
- Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs
- Time management ability to meet individual deadlines in a high deadline team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information; protect payroll team at all times
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Has understanding of the job, relevant multi-state Payroll Laws (i.e. FLSA), and Payroll Tax regulations and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience working with multi-state payroll, payroll tax or garnishment administration.
- Strong customer focus, driving a positive end user experience for Zumiez employees
- Contributes within a team environment by meeting commitments and accomplishing related duties
- High School Diploma
- Offer suggestions, advice, and solutions regarding payroll processing procedures; enact on approved adjustments/changes to processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lynnwood, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A